Mortgage Rates and Mortgage Calculators
Open 1 Year
Fixed 1 Year
Fixed 2 Year
Fixed 3 Year
Fixed 4 Year
Fixed 5 Year
Fixed 7 Year
Fixed 10 Year
Rates may vary provincially and are subject to change without notice OAC.
Home Buyers Boot Camp
Next Home Buyers Boot Camp:
Saturday April 4th, 2020 from 2 – 4:30 pm
Guv’nor Inn located at 389 Elizabeth Avenue, St. John’s
Now in its 10th year The Home Buyers Boot Camp are the ﬁrst step for many of our clients who desired an interactive forum to discuss and any any questions you may have about the home buying process. Each event we have multiple guest speakers including Lawyers, Mortgage Brokers, award winning Realtors®, Home Inspectors. The sessions are interactive & educational. The one thing the Home Buyers Boot Camp is not is a sales pitch.
Some of the topics covered in our Boot Camps are:
- Available Programs – First time and second time home buyer
- Credit Scoring – Mortgage credit requirements
- Mortgages – Types of mortgage ﬁnancing explained in detail
- Property Types – New home process versus resale
- Agency Disclosure – Diﬀerent types of agents
- Five Costly Mistakes – Learn the 5 biggest mistakes lots of home buyers make
- Writing The Oﬀer – Learn tips on what needs to be in an oﬀer
- Home Inspections – From start to ﬁnish – what they are and what they aren’t
- Role Of The Lawyer – Who does the lawyer represent? what do they do?…how much do they cost?
- Marc Mahoney & Joanna Gillen Mahoney – Mortgage Alliance Shoreline Mortgages
- Martin Byrne, Howie Kearney, Andrew Osmond & Doreen Moyst – The Real Estate Professionals – Royal LePage Vision
- Amanda Buis – Lawyer – Roebothan Mckay Marshall
- Jody Mews – Home Inspector
Win A Free Trip
Every mortgage purchase, reﬁnance or renewal this year is entered to win a FREE all-inclusive trip for 2 to the Caribbean!
Draw will be conducted in January, 2021 for all completed transactions in 2020. Winner will have choice of either prepurchased trip for 2 to an all-inclusive Caribbean resort, or a $2500 travel voucher to use at their discretion.
"We’re in a position to help you – not just to ﬁnd a mortgage, but to ﬁnd the Right Mortgage. And win a trip in the process."
Top Rated Mortgage Brokers
Shoreline Mortgages is based in St. John’s, Newfoundland, and is a franchise of The Mortgage Alliance Company of Canada, Canada’s largest independent mortgage brokerage firm. With access to more than 35 lenders, we have the flexibility to be able to meet the various needs of borrowers, even in challenging circumstances. With personal care and consideration, we fully intend to achieve that.
Mortgage Alliance customers can access over 35 lenders, from major banks to private lenders, and get the expertise of professionals dedicated to finding them the Right Mortgage®. There are hundreds of different mortgage products out there and the choices you make could save you thousands of dollars and take years off your mortgage.
We've been serving customers since 2005. That's 15 years of helping homeowners dreams come true!
Marc Mahoney - Owner/General Manager
From pre-approval to closing and beyond - we can help you buy your first home. Find out more...
Looking for a new home or a second residential or investment property? Find out more...
Minimize your interest payments and increase your equity as quickly as possible.
Access the equity in your home, improve your rate, consolidate your debts and more!
Caribbean Trip Offer - Find Your Shoreline!
Every mortgage purchase, refinance or renewal this year is entered to win a FREE all-inclusive trip for 2 to the Caribbean!
Draw will be conducted in January, 2021 for all completed transactions in 2020. Winner will have choice of either pre-purchased trip for 2 to an all-inclusive Caribbean resort, or a $2500 travel voucher to use at their discretion.